Thankful Thursday









 

Today's Verse for Thursday, May 18

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Today I am thankful for:
my salvation and my heavenly Father never giving up on me    That I am connected to the vine.                                             my church family, a/c for the warmer days food in my cabinets, bills paid,  friends coming to help do some projects that I physically cant do, as I get dizzy on a ladder                       dependable transportation, my blogging family/friends.
Praying for:
Our country, Church, lost souls, Illnesses, financial freedom, new parents, friends who need guidance.

I hope each of you have a blessed weekend ahead, for me I will be celebrating my 56th birthday on Monday May 22, kind of cool I was born on a Monday evening. :)                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 64

Surgery

A to Z Challenge S is for steam engine