Wordless Wednesday 42623

I have always loved this park, very fond memories of going here as a child.  The winter of 2007 killed so many of the azaleas so sad as the whole park used to be completely covered.   These plants are still small but still beautiful, and not even at peak of blooming.










Do you enjoy visiting things from your childhood?  My next place I would love to visit it my grandparents old homestead in east TX.  When my grandfather passed in 1995 the land was in the same name over 100 yrs, the family decided to sell it off :(  the old house fell in and looks very different now.  The people told us any time we wanted to come and go down memory lane we were welcome same with the people who bought my parents home.


Today's bible verse

Wednesday, April 26Acts 5:2020 “Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people all about this new life.”































 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 64

Surgery

A to Z Challenge S is for steam engine