Thursday Thankfuls

 








Happy Thursday all!  Wow Christmas has come and gone and it almost a New Year.  Had a very blessed Christmas and a nice day of making memories.

I am thankful for

  • My Salvation
  • My Freedom
  • Food in the fridge and cabinets
  • Heat for the brutal cold weather we had
  • Unconditional love of my pets
  • Dependable transportation
  • Getting released from the ortho from my surgery June 28 2022 which is not a normal thing usually a year Dr said I was doing well enough on my own he was going to cut me loose.  However I still have to be careful up to the year and gave me the do's and don'ts after that year is up
  • Warm covers
  • A nice safe place to call home and no nasty landlord

Prayer Request

  • Our country
  • Health of all people sick
  • stranded families at SW Airlines 
  • friends suffering depression
  • family members needing general prayer
  • Our pastors I believe right now they need all the extra prayer as well
  • Medical, EMT, Officers, Firemen/women
  • That family that has lost a loved one during the holidays

Friends if you need prayer please type in the comments.

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendly Fill-ins: Week 64

Surgery

A to Z Challenge S is for steam engine