Friday-Foto-Friends
This is the first week for me here I love photography and love sharing it

This picture with the canon is taken at Stoney River National Battlefield
Murfreesboro TN yes this is an actual canon from the Civil War
even today this sacred ground gave me the chills as I felt like I was feeling
what they were feeling
These 2 pics were taken at Loretta Lynn's Ranch Hurricane Hills TN
Top pic is the "original" coal miners daughter's home
The lower pic was the "original ranch home" that Dude built for Loretta Lynn
this was one of the most peaceful places and feelings of yesterday

This picture with the canon is taken at Stoney River National Battlefield
Murfreesboro TN yes this is an actual canon from the Civil War
even today this sacred ground gave me the chills as I felt like I was feeling
what they were feeling
These 2 pics were taken at Loretta Lynn's Ranch Hurricane Hills TN
Top pic is the "original" coal miners daughter's home
The lower pic was the "original ranch home" that Dude built for Loretta Lynn
this was one of the most peaceful places and feelings of yesterday
one of our beautiful sunsets, oh and yes my
little dancing beauties sure love the sun :)
a serene place, I absolutely love B/W photography
this turned out amazing.
What are your weekend plans?





Comments
Post a Comment